1) This website is designed, developed and maintained by (Name of Department),
Government of India.
2) Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the
content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of
law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users
are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and
to obtain appropriate professional advice.
3) Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss
or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or
damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of
use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
4) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions
shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5) The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or
pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private
organisations. (Name of Department) is providing these links and pointers solely
for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside
website, you are leaving the (Name of Department) website and are subject to
the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
6) (Name of Department), does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages
at all times.
(Name of Department), cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials
contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorisation
from the owner of the linked website.
8) (Name of Department), does not guarantee that linked websites comply with
Indian Government Web Guidelines.